Together we can create a safe space where business can flourish.
Your health and safety—and ours—is important! With 100+ in-person events globally, Questex is monitoring data daily by country, state, local government and venue, and incorporating CDC and WHO guidelines on vaccines, testing and protocols to achieve the best safety results.
Getting you back to business…safely. It happens here.
Vaccination or Negative COVID Test Requirement
As we draw closer to the Club Industry Executive Summit (which includes the co-located CEO Summit) Nov. 8-10 in Nashville, we understand the ever-evolving landscape of guidelines related to travel and face-to-face meetings is changing. Based on feedback from our community, we will require all attendees to show either proof of vaccination OR show proof of a negative COVID-19 test taken no longer than 72 hours prior to the event.
Uploading Vaccination or Negative Test Documents
Save time and make your on-site experience simple and easy by uploading your proof of vaccination or negative COVID-19 test before you get onsite.
After you register, you will be contacted by Health Shield via a text on your cell phone. You will need to upload official proof of vaccination or negative test via the Health Shield text messaging application. If you did not provide a cell phone number, you can upload the information via QR code that is listed below.
Room for Big Ideas
In accordance with government guidance and local mandates, our events will follow new standards for crowd density and social distancing. This is conscientious event planning that provides room for you to think big.
- We’ll be monitoring the event capacity overall and in meeting rooms specifically.
- Directional signage will keep traffic flowing smoothly to avoid congestion or areas that could lead to close contact.
- Educational session areas will have limited capacity, safely distanced seating and increased cleaning protocols.
A Safe Space
We care about clean. It’s one of the most critical and effective ways to keep you and your fellow attendees safe throughout the event.
- We all need to do our part to keep our community safe.
- Masks will be required as needed to follow state protocols. Where states do not require masks, usage will be recommended.
- Follow signage for safe physical distance
- Wash hands frequently and maintain personal hygiene
- Do not attend if you are not feeling well
- Hand sanitizer, tissues and disposable facemasks will be available in clearly marked areas.
- Registration will be safely-distanced.
- High-touch areas will have increased cleaning, including bathrooms, handrails, door handles, elevator buttons, and counter tops.
Rapid Response Team
Questex is being hyper vigilant when it comes to safety. We’re monitoring data daily by region and venue and incorporating CDC and WHO guidelines to ensure we have the right resources and processes in place.
Kendra Counts is the Executive Summit's Rapid Response Team leader and is supported by on-site staff and partners.
We have aligned with local departments on processes for safety protocols and are prepared to act quickly if an individual is feeling sick or showing symptoms of illness.
Whether it be through our show website, mobile app, email or on-site signage, we will be providing the essential information to keep you in the know.
- Safety reminders and any updated information from local health officials will be provided.
- Information will be delivered electronically to attendees before they arrive on site, explaining the specific safety and health precautions being implemented at the event.
Bringing people together and driving business forward.
Through event and digital experiences Questex helps audiences discover new ways to expand and optimize their businesses, to learn the ins and outs of unique solutions and to find the right providers when they are ready to buy.